Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Monday, May 01, 2006

Why i choose to blog

Ok, this would be the 3rd time that i am trying to set up a blog...again

My previuos attempts were at thematic blogs.. unfortunately, something which was not suited for such a 'vibrant, dynamic, chameleonistic' person like me...

but i digress..

The reason that i choose to blog is because... uhm.. well... uhmm

because everyone else is doing it...

there, i said it..

I am a victim of peer pressure

*sigh*

yeah, besides, it would be nice to have an online portfolio kinda thing going on.. kewlness!

But i'm not succunbing to peer pressure in the sense that i do it because all my friends are doing it.. for that matter i don't 'friendster' or 'myspace' and bitch and mope and whine over why no one has given a freaking testi...

I succumb because i see that it is an opportunity for me to gain minor celebrity status online.

yeaps!

Won't be long before i'll be signing e-autographs

keep posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home