Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lost!

The unthinkable has happened.... i have lost erh..well, misplaced rather...my multicoated lenses!! (my glasses, spectacles)

I just came back home from my aunt's house one day, really tired and stuff and the next thing i remember was sleeping.

When i woke up the next morning, i couldn't find them!!

So i went a single day with no glasses.

Admittedly, my power isn't that high, only about 150 or so, but i found myself straining to look into the distance, checking out hot chicks have become such a chore! i can't admire them from a distance no more! Now i have to get closer and risk blowing my cover.

It gets difficult in class as well, as i'm straining to look at the OHP and the whiteboard... blergh.

I have lost it for 2 days. My eyes are as tired as heck, all bleary and mussed up.

Feel like closing them and just sleep.

This loss has made me realise that i have relied on my lenses for too long to the point where life becomes difficult without them, though i don't REALLY need them.
Might go out to make new ones though.

So now, i find myself naked and exposed to the world, thus making it harder to conceal my feelings etc..

Plus now people can tell how young i really am!!!

shock horrors!!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Andrew Loh said...

how did you manage to lose them glasses?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home