Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Jumbly-mumbly-frought

Ok, yes, i have not been updating frequently...

but then again... does anyone even read my blog for me to frequently update it??

Oh well, maybe there are but due to my lack of updating, people just stop coming...

people... hahaha

Anyways, showed my dad how to use Blogger the other day to set up the condo website... hmmm....somethings we tkae for granted, others seem to just realise...

Apart from the usual hubbub of my 'business' of selling T-shirts, life has been...eventful... to say the least... i wrote a story, went to some seminars... went steady...

Yeah,

went steady...

OMG!!! Aku Laku!!

But to torture a cliche, i'm gonna take it slowly and let things work out naturally...(whatever THAT means..)

Hmhmhmhm... some other more interesting events include me helping out an old friend with her marriage problems... cry-on-my-shoulder kinda thing really.

And more plans. 40 year plans, plans for my business, short-term plans... oh, i am SO scheduling my life.... now i have a guide i have to stick by... i wonder if my future self will be pissed off with my past self for making him abide by a plan written ages ago...

anyways, to those of you who DO read my blog, thanks... i will try my best to update diligently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home