Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Monday, September 25, 2006

The Ramadhan Diaries - Day 2

For Sahur, i had something a little more substantial, a croissant sandwich with cold cut meat, cheese and mayo (mmmm...cheese and mayo...)

Plus i ate a little more than usual, seeing as how i could only fit in five dates and five glasses of water.

I made an effort to stay awake after prayers but alas, after making yesterday's blog entry, i succumbed to sleep... (that means less brownie points for me!)

The day was spent tagging along with my Guru, Chin Lai to Fitness First Subang and True Fitness Sri Hartamas where i helped him run the Yoga/Yogalates classes. Some of the members were surprised to see a Muslim boy in the Gym during Ramadhan. But to quote one of the older members, he said its fine for me because I 'Have youth and energy on my side'. I guess it helps being young and healthy.

It was difficult not to notice the various attractive women in revealing gym attire... Something i should not be looking at, lest i *koff* fantasise *koff* too much :p. It wasn't difficult spending time with the aunties but every now and then comes along a pretty young thing in a sports bra...so...well...Allah forgive me...:p

The afternoon was spent rushing my final project paper to my supervisor, only to discover a few more mistakes, to rush fixing them, only to realise i forgot my Bank draft.

I went home to search for it, only to realise i lost it.

Needless to say, i got a serious shelling from my parents... not a very good way to end a day of fasting really...

For iftar, we ate at home, rice and prawns and veggies and fried fish.

Yum. Tried not to eat too much.. :)

After 8 ra'kaat (repetitions) for Tarawih, we went back.

My room was a mess, from and Islamic point of view, mess=bad. But i was too tired... so i decided to postpone my cleaning 'ibadah'(religious obligations) to the next day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home