Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What do you write when you haven't written for 5 months?

5 months, thats a long time....

thats close to 20 weeks, without posting anything on my blog. Of course, in my defense, i was rather busy with exams, trying to make up for the fact that i failed one of my papers in the last sitting.

Even so, that's not much of an excuse as to why i haven't blogged for 5 months... sometimes i feel like my mind has just blocked itself from doing anything remotely productive on the PC... and that includes blogging.

So far the most productive thing that i was doing was slogging away for my finals.. which are now over, Praise The Almighty. All my writing, my training, my creative, artisitic what-not and my pet projects have all been put on hold, due to the fact i failed one paper.

It hit me pretty hard, that i failed, but looking back, i'm dissapointed that it affected me that much, when it shouldn't have.

So here i am, still glued to the PC, playing the occasional game, trying to pick up where i left off 5 months ago... now that i am done with ACCA (praying hard that i will clear my papers..and score!) i begin to wonder what to do with the rest of my life....

perhaps i should find a job, maybe i should try a different course, or i could always bum around and become another liability to society, no doubt the easiest of the three choices...

But that's not me.... i can't sit around too long without doing anything, it turns me insane. So, doing what i do best, when i have no work to do... i make my own work...

Expect to hear from me more often from now on.

; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home