Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Still Mad about Dimples



Oh, yes, dimples, again...*sigh*

Can't get over them. I see them everyday. In the mirror. On my mum's face, and on my girlfriend's face.

Yes, that's me and her up there.

Anyway, every now and then i notice someone who has dimples and, regardless if they are guys or girls, i try to make eye contact with them and try to smile, hoping that they will smile back... maybe to create a dimple connection of sorts... hmmm..

I feel it to be a pity for some one to have dimples but not smile at everyone they meet. Dimples are a gift, meant to be shared with all. If you have dimples, your smile will probably brighten someone's day...or at least that is what i like to think..

then again i am just being overly perasan...

ahaha!

fortunately for me the more important women in my life have dimples (mum, grandma, gf) so whenever i need a little happiness, i can always look for them...well, not grandma lah...she is all the way in Kelantan... though i can always look at her picture.

Or worst come to worse, i can always stare at myself in the mirror...(again, overly perasan!)

anyways, u can check out my gf's blog at



and google my mum's name (she's everywhere!): Raja Maznah

Dimples rock!

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger peaches_tedches said...

gosh...! *blush* hm... i don't know what to say...but thanks to mention me alot! =)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger didie said...

ish.. pity lah those gurls out there who don't have dimples..u wont be trying to make an eye contact with them..haha..or will you?but not seriously like you made eye contacts with those who got dimples?but good to know you' re trying to find happiness with what u have!cheeeriooo!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home