Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Back from Binging

Wow, it has been one week since Hari Raya. I haven't been updating for that long.

But then again, there isn't really any real reason to come back an take a look here. Nothing much going on right now.

Apart from Dato' Zakaria's fall from grace and some Singaporean whining about elitism and what not...hmm...well... nothing much to talk about really.

As for myself, i have gotten fatter. Yes, though it may not seem obvious, but i have. Yes, fat. F A T. Bleagh. Even doing yoga is a chore. Mainly due to my sore shoulder. Must be careful not to aggravate it. Careful...

Lately my poetic/creative streak has been stagnant for a while... a general lack of inspiration i guess, or it could be due to the worrying caused by my upcoming exams... i am starting to twitch involuntarily...first my nose, then my forehead, my neck...etc...

It starts to get really bad a few weeks b4 the exam.

*sigh*

here is hoping that i get better

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger peaches_tedches said...

make sure you're still standing when your exam starts. or else u'll collapse if you keep taxing urself too much. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home