Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Ramadhan Diaries - Day 29

The second last day of Ramadhan….

Wow….

And my shoulder still hurts. Damn…

Oh well, at least it feels slightly better than it did yesterday.

After being woken up at 4, and the Subuh prayers, I fell asleep and woke up at 9.

Went to my aunt’s place, which was quite nearby and I managed to touch base with some of my relatives, including my cousin’s new husband. Managed to get to know the new in-law better.

Other than that, the rest of the day was pretty uninteresting, even though it being the second last day of Ramadhan and all.

*sigh*

One thing about fasting here in Pasir Puteh is that time seems to drag oh…so… slowly.. life around here isn’t the least bit hectic. Everything is so…slow…

Oh, but the sky is clear and haze-free…that’s good.

Tonight was the last night of Tarawih. Generally Tarawih is started on the night before Ramadhan and it ends on the second last night of Ramadhan. Which means no Tarawih tomorrow.

Imagine…just the day after tomorrow, it will be first Syawal…wonder what it will be like this time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home