Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Ramadhan Diaries - Day 3

Today's Sahur was slightly different from those before in the sense that i stuffed my self... full. Bleah.

One Cold cut sandwich and one more sandwich amde with leftover prawns from last night.

And a few other smaller items, like dates and such.

I was really full.

After prayers, i decided to get some work done on the PC, making an effort to stay up in an attempt to score some religious brownie points. However Mum came around, telling me to go to sleep because i have class today...

Well, i guess since my mother, the person whom i should revere the most after Allah and Rasulullah, told me to go to sleep... i can't really argue can i... :p. (Rasulullah s.a.w. was quoted once when asked who is the most important person in our lives after Allah and His messenger he answered first is our mother, next is our mother, next is our mother... only then our father...-wish i could be a Mother...but then again do i really want to go through menses, childbirth, menopause and the occasional moodswing...hmm... I suppose we should all be grateful for who we are)

After waking up, i went off to class. It was a three hour audit, i found that i could sit through it quite well, perhaps with my body getting used to functioning on an empty stomach (but to be fair, it wasn't really empty then, i was still full from the heavy sahur i had :p).

After class some of my friends were planning where to go for lunch whilst i stood silently, unable to join them. *sigh*. Oh well, I got better things to do than eat lunch!

Better things like my 2 week old pile of Laundry and the sad, sorry state of my room.

So the afternoon was spent mostly doing house chores. After chores, i fell asleep.

We did not go to the mosque for Tarawih tonight, instead we stayed at and did Tarawih on our own, as a family. Tarawih is a sunat (optional) prayer which can be done anywhere...actually...

Then the rest of the night was spent referencing some theCicak stuff.

and then it was lights out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home