Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Ramadhan Diaries - Day 15

Ok, tired of wasting my time during the weekend, i woke up today with renewed vigour to do something productive.

I realise that during the month of Ramadhan it is better for us to be up and about, doing stuff rather than sleep and getting fat in bed.

So today, after my usual Yoga what-not, i planted myself in front of the PC and i started writing!

Yeah!

I managed to complete an article on the haze and i managed to get out a review for S'kali an indie local movie.

PLus i managed to call a few ...no... a LOT of potential suppliers who may be interested to print for Positive Outbreak...

yeah!

Did i sleep?

Only for half an hour (5 to 5.30)

Wooh!

Then i helped to cook, we ate, went for prayers then came back.

Hah!

ok, here is hoping that tomorrow will be just as productive as today was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home