Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Ramadhan Diaries - Day 10

Wow, day 10 already?

Time does seem to fly quite fast...

Sahur was fairly simple, consisting of a simple potato, water, and some dates.

But filling nonetheless.

After prayers, i napped for a few hours, woke up and decided that i was getting too fat and lethargic from this routine of eating, sleeping (for the entire day) and then sleeping again.

I needed more action!

So i decided to practice Yoga on my own (as opposed to practicing it in a class), something which i haven't exactly done before. So i managed to sweat for a good 45 minutes, after which i had to prepare for class.

I managed to get a ride from my friend to the LRT station which would take me to class.

One thing which i noticed about non-Muslims, during this fasting month is that they feel kinda guilty about eating in front of me when i'm fasting. Or rather, they apologise for eating (???). Well, to be honest, if you want to eat, eat Lah! Don't starve yourself on account of me fasting. Besides, the whole, 'seeing you eat' is supposed to challenge our own will...etc...

Halfway through the day, i was beginning to feel the effects of my Yoga practice this morning... i felt really whacked!

Getting back home, and after giving my friend a tour of the apartment, i slept.

While sleeping i got phone calls from my parents, both of which i answered in a half-asleep state, which is why i forgot to take out the fish my mum wanted to cook for iftar, which eventually led to me getting a good sounding.

The fish was good though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home