Behind The Dimpled Demon's Multicoated Lenses

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Ramadhan Diaries - Day 17

Wow, ok, i have a confession to make

i haven't been updating for the past 3 days!

mainly because i had been sleeping... a LOT, so nothing much to really blog about.

I guess it is true, fasting does tend to change your sleeping habits quite a bit. Not to mention eating habits as well. When i would usually be munching away in the afternoon, i find myself knocked out for 2 hours or more... hmhmhm. Mum says i'm getting in touch with my 'Malay' side.

But in the wee hours of the night however i find that i can stay up to absurdly long hours...working mostly on theCICAK stuff. Got a few...well.. a lot of things to settle before our debut in theSUN. So on one hand im sleeping my days away but working (getting in touch with my 'Chinese' side?) my nights away.

Anyway, the highlight of today was that i got a call from KPMG. For an interview...
tomorrow...

oooooooh....

more on that tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home